McIntosh MAC7200 Stereo Receiver
With 200 Watts per channel, 14 inputs and a high-performance AM/FM tuner, the MAC7200 Receiver is a music lover’s dream. McIntosh has been making tuners since the 1950s and they are one of the hallmarks of McIntosh, with the groundbreaking MR78 FM Tuner from 1972 considered an all-time classic in the audio industry. The built-in AM/FM tuner in the MAC7200 comes from that same illustrious line of McIntosh tuners and will pick up your favorite radio stations with unparalleled clarity and a realism that is free from noise and distortion.
Contact Us to Purchase
- Power Output: 200 Watts per channel. McIntosh Autoformers ensure all speakers receive the full 200 Watts regardless if they are 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble
- Headphone Amplifier: 1/4” High Drive with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD). Powers all headphones from 20 to 600 Ohms.
- Analog Inputs: 5 Unbalanced, 1 Balanced, 1 Moving Coil, 1 Moving Magnet
- Digital Inputs: 2 Coax, 2 Optical, 1 USB, 1 MCT (used with McIntosh MCT series SACD/CD Transports) All are housed in DA1 Digital Audio Module.
- Height: 16”
- Width: 24”
- Weight: 63lbs
- Total Audio Inputs: 8
- Total Video Inputs: 6
- Optical Digital Inputs: 2
- Coax Digital Inputs: 2