Klipsch Forte IV Speaker
Klipsch’s Forte floor-standing speakers have been captivating music lovers since the company introduced them in 1985. Crutchfield customers fell in love with the Forte III, and now we’re excited to offer the Forte IV, the latest version of this classic speaker.
New in the ‘IV are the redesigned midrange compression driver with a polyimide diaphragm, and a wide-dispersion phase plug in the tweeter. These design tweaks help smooth out the mids and spread the high frequencies into a wider sweet spot.
Klipsch has revoiced the Forte IV with a fresh crossover network based on the steep-slope design in their premium Klipschorn and La Scala models. And three of the finishes come with a new retro-styled salt and pepper grille cloth.
Contact Us to Purchase
- designed and hand-built in Hope, Arkansas
- three-way design with passive radiator
- frequency response: 38-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- power handling: 100 watts (400 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 99 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- tweeter: 1″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver with horn-loaded design
- midrange: 1-3/4″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver with horn-loaded design
- woofer: 12″ fiber-composite cone
- 15″ passive bass radiator reinforces low-frequency output
- book-matched real American walnut wood veneer finish
- veneer leaves for the left and right speakers are crafted from the same piece of timber
- they’re precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing “mirror” image at the splice
- includes removable Salt and Pepper cloth grille
- dual gold-plated speaker binding posts allow bi-amping or and bi-wiring
- 16-1/2″W x 36″H x 13″D (each)
- weight: 72 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 10 years