Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amp
Call for price.
The Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier provides high-current power for your speakers — up to 70 watts at 4 ohms — plus plenty of connections for your favorite digital and analog sources. Inside the solid vibration-resistant chassis are carefully selected circuits and components, including a 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter that makes your CDs and streaming files sound excellent.
If you have a treasure trove of favorite records, the PMA-600NE features a built-in phono preamplifier that’s compatible with moving magnet cartridges. The amp has a Pure Analog setting that disables its digital circuitry to preserve the warmth of your analog sources.
Contact Us to Purchase
- 45 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.07% THD
- 70 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
- built-in Bluetooth® for convenient music streaming
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as network music players or CD players
- built-in phono preamp compatible with moving magnet cartridges
- Analog Mode disables digital circuitry for better sound with analog sources
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power amplifier
- Stop Mode deactivates the microprocessor when it’s not in use for a lower noise floor
- front-panel tone controls (treble and bass)
- built-in headphone amplifier with full-size (1/4-inch) jack
- remote control included
- signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB (line in), 84 dB (moving magnet)
- 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital audio inputs
- stereo RCA phono input
- 4 stereo RCA line-level inputs
- stereo RCA audio output for recording
- mono RCA subwoofer output
- 1 pair of binding post speaker connectors