Denon DP400F Turntable
Call for price.
The Denon DP-400 has an interesting look — featuring a curved tonearm and a dust cover that doubles as an album stand — and it makes your favorite albums sound great, too. There’s a built-in phono preamp, so you can connect directly to a stereo receiver or a pair of powered stereo speakers.
The turntable is semi-automatic, so you can put on a record and perform tasks around the house without worrying about what will happen when the needle reaches the end of a side.
Contact Us to Purchase
- S-shaped tonearm optimizes tracking
- built-in phono preamp
- when switch is set to LINE, turntable must be connected to a standard line input (labeled AUX, CD, or TAPE)
- when switch is set to PHONO, turntable must be connected to an outboard phono preamp or dedicated phono input
- weighted, belt-driven platter
- semi-automatic operation
- user must select “automatic stop” using button on rear of turntable
- tonearm automatically raises after playback and turntable stops
- dual-purpose dust cover also acts as album display stand
- replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
- solid base construction reduces unwanted vibrations
- three speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm
- 78 rpm playback of some older pressings requires Audio-Technica VM670SP or similar stylus (stylus not included)
- signal to noise ratio: 62 dB
- 16-1/4″W x 5-1/4″H x 13-3/4″D
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years