Mark Levinson № 515 Turntable
- First-class analog source designed for the Pure Phono stage found in the No523 and No526
- Highly-dampened composite and aluminum sandwich main chassis
- Custom gimbal-mounted, 3D printed tonearm with integral headshell for smooth and fluid tracking
- Integrated electronic speed control for precision 33 and 45 RPM performance at the touch of a button
- Optimized drive system with mechanically isolated enclosure and triple belt drive
- High-torque AC synchronous motor
- Uncompromised chassis construction with exceptional dampening properties
- Machined Delrin and Aluminum feet with a vibration-dampening polymer core
- Solid Aluminum platter rotates on an inverted bearing
- Stainless steel shaft spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing for maximum rotational accuracy
- Precision-machined pulley and triple belt drive system provides smooth, quiet operation
- Included moving coil photo cartridge (NO515MC only)
Retail : $10,000.00 without cartridge
$12,500.00 w/ NO515MC (Cartridge)
- Ultra High Definition home theater projector
- High Dynamic Range (HDR 10 and HLG) for extremely wide contrast and high brightness levels with HDR content
- Widescreen 16:9/17:9 aspect ratio (can also display 4:3 material)
- 3 SXRD panels with Full Digital Cinema 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels each)
- Recommended image size: 60" to 300"
- Light output: 2000 ANSI lumens
- Real-time laser light control adjusts light output for infinite dynamic contrast
- Advanced Reality Creation upscaling improves high-definition video sources to near-4K quality
- TRILUMINOS™ Display technology for a wider color range
- 4K Motionflow™ frame interpolation for improved motion clarity even on 4K sources
- Auto calibration uses a built-in color sensor to maintain color accuracy
Sure Price $24,999.99
Retail : $4,499.99
The versatile Marantz AV8805 pre-amplifier redefines audiophile home cinema and music listening with an unprecedented 13.2 channel processing capability, and supports virtually any high-resolution multichannel audio format. Immerse yourself in three-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X or Auro-3D. Enjoy enhanced audio quality supported by our proprietary current feedback and HDAM technology that passes signals through 15.2 channel XLR or 15.2 RCA outputs. Stream music throughout your home with HEOS multi-room listening and full wireless connectivity through the HEOS app or Amazon Alexa Voice Control, supported by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Apple Airplay. With the Marantz AV8805, you get incredible fidelity and unparalleled audio precision.
- Class A/B power amplification
- Logic7 Immersion natural sound up mixer
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- Dolby Vision compatible
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live ® for Lexicon room correction
- Spotify ® Connect enabled
- Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
- Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Lexicon AV control app
- Logic7 Immersion natural sound upmixer
- Dolby Vision compatible
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Spotify® Connect enabled
- Class G power amplification
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X with 11.1 decoding and 7.2.4 outputs
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 in Main and Zone 2
- Dirac Live® for Lexicon room correction
- Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
- Rear panel ethernet, RS232, Main and Z2 IR and triggers
- Independent volume control of sub outputs
- Powerful 13.2 Channel Home Theater Experience
The AVR-X8500H ushers in a leading-edge home theater experience with 13.2 channels that support the latest surround sound formats and 4K Ultra HD picture
- Supports The Latest Suround Audio Formats
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional sound — the Denon AVR-X8500H powers Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D formats. Auro-3D will be enabled via future firmware update at no additional charge
- Perfect Set-Up From The Start
The AVR-X8500H easily guides you through the set-up process to ensure the most accurate configuration and lets you optimize all settings for the best possible sound and video quality. The most advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room measurement system guarantees the best sound in every room
- Geared Up For 4K Ultra HD
Enjoy ultra-high-definition pictures, even from analog and digital SD source
- Get The Amazing HEOS Experience
Enjoy your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-capable receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer
B&W PX Headphones
Over-the-ear design With leather-encased, dual-cavity memory-foam ear pads for comfort during extended listening sessions.
40mm dynamic drivers Utilize independent diaphragm and suspension components to provide rich, lifelike sound with crystal clarity.
Sound-isolating design Helps block out ambient noise, so you can focus on enjoying your music.
Detachable cable for select Apple® devices Features an in-line microphone that lets you answer and end calls and an in-line control that allows you to play and pause music or skip tracks with your Apple iPhone® 3GS or later.
Also compatible with Apple iPad® and iPod® touch 2nd generation and later, iPod classic (60GB and 120GB) and iPod nano 4th generation and later. Also compatible with iPod shuffle 3rd generation or later (remote only).
Detachable universal cable Enables simple connection to a wide range of compatible audio devices.
Folding design Along with an included carrying case enables easy portability.
JL Audio C7-650cw
Continuous Power Handling: 125 Watts
Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-175 Watts per channel (RMS)
Efficiency: 87.0 dB @ 1W/1m | 93.0 dB @ 1W/0.5m
Sensitivity: 90.0 dB @ 2.83V/1m
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
Design Bandwidth: 50 Hz - 5 kHz
Built in USA, with global components
Retail - $899.99 per pair
Bowers & Wilkins 800D3s
The flagship model in the 800 Series Diamond range is more than a speaker. It’s the culmination of half a century of acoustic research and engineering, and the pinnacle of audio performance, offering unmatched levels of clarity and realism
The new 800D3 Series re-writes the rules of high-end loudspeaker performance. For almost 40 years generation after generation of the 800 Series from Bowers & Wilkins has set the standard other loudspeakers attempt to follow. Now, on the advent of the company’s 50th anniversary, the new 800 Series Diamond redefines what is possible from a Hi-Fi loudspeaker.
Come in today and get a free demo on truly one of the best Hi-Fi speaker the industry has to offer!
True reality comes to life with deep black and natural color. Over 8 million self-illuminating pixels are precisely and individually controlled by the X1 Extreme™ processor. Sony's OLED TV creates exquisite, unprecedented contrast.
Our 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme™ includes powerful real-time image processing for ultra-detailed pictures. It takes everything you watch and upscales it to near 4K HDR quality.
Starting at $2,799.99 for the 55" Model
The MX122 A/V Processor can serve as the brain center for an advanced home theater system for years to come. It features many of the latest breakthroughs in surround sound and object-based 3D audio such as Dolby® Atmos, and will be upgradable to support DTS:X™ and Auro-3D®. Besides 3D audio, existing formats like Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and others still work so you can keep enjoying your existing movie collection. Regardless the format, all audio will be processed to legendary McIntosh sound quality and performance standards. The MX122 is also fully compatible with modern 4K Ultra HD video sources and can upscale lower resolutions to 4K Ultra HD for the best possible picture quality.
The enjoyment the MX122 delivers does not have to be confined to just one room; you can create 2 additional zones in your house and have the MX122 send select audio and/or video to them. A wide assortment of inputs and outputs will let you connect your current and future entertainment sources. Inputs include 7 HDMI, 4 digital audio, 1 balanced and 8 unbalanced analog stereo, an unbalanced 7.1 multi-channel audio, 3 component and 4 composite video along with 1 USB for iPod. Outputs include both balanced and unbalanced connections configured for 11.2 (also referred to as 7.2.4) surround sound, 3 HDMI (1 dedicated for “zone 2”), 2 component and 2 composite video (1 of each for “zone 2”) and 2 unbalanced stereo (1 for “zone 2” and 1 for “zone 3”). All HDMI inputs and outputs are HDCP 2.2 and support High Dynamic Range (HDR), 4K Ultra HD at 50/60Hz, 4:4:4 color, Rec. 2020 and 3D video pass-through.
Besides enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows, the MX122 is also great for listening to analog or digital 2-channel music in either stereo or upconverted to surround sound and is compatible with a variety of high resolution digital music formats up to 24-bit/192kHz. You can connect to your cloud-based or online digital music with either the wired or wireless network connections. DSD64 files can be played from flash drives or over your network. Bluetooth and AirPlay® connectivity allows for easy streaming from your mobile devices. Interfaces to popular streaming services1 including Pandora®, SiriusXM® and Spotify® are included while vTuner lets you connect to 1,000s of internet radio stations – including McIntosh Music. Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 will calibrate the MX122 to your home theater’s unique acoustical properties, letting it deliver the clearest and most balanced – yet still earth shattering – sound possible. Each audio channel has its own 32-bit premium DAC for the best audio performance. A 9 band equalizer offers additional fine-tuning.
The MX122 features classic McIntosh design cues and can be paired with a variety of McIntosh amplifiers and speaker to make a complete cinematic surround sound system in the comfort of your home.
The Mark Levinson® № 526 preamplifier is a 12-input dual-monaural preamplifier featuring Pure Path circuit design, class-A Pure Phono stage, 32-bit Precision Link DAC, and configurable balanced, unbalanced, and class-A Main Drive Headphone outputs for enthusiasts of all music formats.
Contact us for your special price!
The Mark Levinson® № 534 dual-monaural amplifier features Pure Path circuit design for a high-current, low-feedback amplifier that delivers 250 watts per channel and operates in pure class A for most listening conditions, doubles down into 4 ohms, and remains stable into 2-ohm loads.
Contact us for your special price!
RAP-1580 is the ideal home theater solution for those who don’t have space for separate components, yet still desire uncompromising performance. It is an ultra-high-performance multichannel-integrated amplifier with surround processing that brings music and movies to life in a startlingly vivid way. Sporting the latest HDMI 2.0a hardware, DTS:X and Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 processing, its amplifier section is built upon a powerful class AB design with 7 x 100 watts per channel, all channels driven into 8 ohms, and anchored by a massive Rotel-made toroidal transformer.
Retails for $3,799.99
Sony RSXGS9 Media Receiver with Bluetooth
The Way The Artists Truly Intended
Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
The ultimate in-car audio experience
Take your in-car audio to outstanding new heights with the RSX-GS9 media receiver. By uniting premium components with our greatest audio technologies—including DSD native playback and DSEE HX upscaling—you can be sure you’ll always enjoy high-quality audio when on the road.
Contact our Mobile Electronics Experts for your special price!
TwK-88: System Tuning DSP controlled by TüN software, 8-ch. Analog & Digital Inputs / 8-ch. Analog Outputs
System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical/Toslink and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical (Toslink) Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver's seat.
Connect your TwK™ via PC to the companion TüN™ Software Interface to take advantage these powerful features:
- Flexible input design:
- – 8 Differential-balanced, line-level input jacks (RCA) accept most line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- – Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs connect to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible setup features:
- – Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
- – Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
- – Powerful input mixing tools
- 8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities:
- – 10-band graphic full octave EQ
- – 10-band parametric EQ
- Configurable EQ assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options:
- – Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
- – Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
- – Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- – Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
- – Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
- – Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
- Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
Contact our mobile electronics experts for your special price.
6.4" (16.3-cm) Media receiver with Bluetooth®
XAV-AX100 Android or Iphone compatible touchscreen receiver
Sound meets safety, with hands-free control.
Play music and use your smartphone on the road, just by talking
This double-din AV center connects with your Apple or Android™ handset for effortless voice control while you drive. Built-in 4 x 55 W amplification delivers clear sound that you can customize to your liking.
Navigate, communicate and play music, with intelligent voice control
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™ make it easier than ever to use your smartphone's helpful features on the road1 2. Just connect to the XAV-AX100 to see everything you need on the large touch screen.
Contact our mobile electronics experts for your special price!
One of the few places around you can hear all of the top Hi-Fi headphones side by side. Come on in today and and get your free demo setup. Bring in any portable device or Hi-Res setup and take a listen. We also provide Hi-Res music through the Sony Hi-Res player and the McIntosh Headphone Amp.
Martin Logan ESL11A
- 44" x 11" XStat™ CLS™ Transducer
- 29–23,000 Hz ±3dB Frequency Response
- Dual 8-inch PoweredForce Forward™ Woofers
with Dual 275W / Channel Amplifiers
- 24-bit Vojtko™ DSP Engine
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) ready
- Two 8” (20.3 cm) PoweredForce Forward™ woofers with cast basket, high excursion, rigid aluminium cone and extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format.
- Woofer: 2 x 275 watts/channel (4 ohms), 2 x 550 watts peak
- 4 Ohms, 0.6 at 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers - Impedance
Starting at $9,995.00
Kaleidescape Strato 4K Movie Player
The award-winning Kaleidescape Strato is the world's finest 4K Ultra HD high-dynamic-range movie player. Strato plays movies in true 4K Ultra HD at up to 60 frames per second. Strato supports lossless audio formats: Dolby TrueHD (including losslessly encoded object-based Dolby Atmos), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, and PCM. The Strato onscreen user interface is also displayed in 4K Ultra HD, at 60 frames per second, resulting in fluid animation and a stunning visual impact.
Strato is equipped with an internal 6, 8, or 10TB hard drive to store up to 180 4K Ultra HD movies, 330 Blu-ray quality movies, or 1500 DVD quality movies. Strato can be used standalone, and can also play movies from a Terra movie server, or from another Strato movie player
Retail: $4,500.00 Call or come in for best price
Murideo Fiber HDMI Cables
With Celerity Fiber Optic HDMI, a sharp picture and vibrant color is assured up to 1000 feet with full HDMI High Speed specification support including 4K @ 60Hz resolution.
The sleek Celerity Fiber Optic HDMI cable includes Celerity Detachable Fiber Optic HDMI connectors to easily complete your HDMI connections. Just pre-wire and connect.
A miniature plug is attached to each end of the Celerity fiber optic cable, guaranteeing a perfect connection between the fiber optics and the Detachable HDMI connector. The miniature plug protects the fiber optics and internal electronics and allows for a simple and secure connection. The Detachable HDMI connector makes pre-wiring of the fiber optic cable as easy as plug and play.
JL Audio New C1 Series Speakers and RD Amps
Come in today and demo these new products and get them in your car for the summer!